BUT YOU CAN HAVE IT IF YOU REALLY WANT IT. YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING. YOU DESERVE NICE THINGS. LOVE ME.
Advisor in the streets, Lion in the sheets is all I’m sayin’.
"you only play video games to impress boys"
yeah but just the fictional ones
I mean damn
Reason #4 why I look forward to seeing Cullen in Dragon Age Inquisition?
The awesome voice acting talent of Greg Ellis.
The guy is a talented voice actor. He brings characters to life with much subtly and subtext in the way he delivers his lines, his delivery displays a great range of emotion, he has a lovely singing voice, and he is super nice to his fans and has a wicked sense of humor.
I don’t think Ser Cullen would have been quite the same without Greg Ellis, and Ellis certain imparts some of his own humor into the characters he acts.
Bonus audio clip: Greg Ellis recorded a bunch of battle cry lines for Cullen in DA:O that were never used. This one right here is an absolute gem (this link goes to the audio clip).
Hopefully that is a taste of what is to come. :D
admit it ladies, we all have fetish for cullen’s fur pauldrons ;u;
Iron Bull: You know, I do have a bit of experience myself in strategy planning.
Inquisitor: What's the best strategy to get you out of your pants?
Cullen: NO. NOT IN HERE. NOT ON MY PAPERWORK. YOU TWO HAVE A BED
me: The Road Is A Terrifying Place And I Am Very Afraid To Drive
Things I think about a lot:
- Cullen’s shoulder to waist ratio, on a scale of 1 to dorito
- how big are Cullen’s pec’s & arms
- how big are Cullen’s hands & what they feel like
- his big firm thighs & butt
- pinching said butt
- running my finger down the dip in his muscular back
- his ah…sword of mercy *wink wonk*
- how tall he is compared to a pip squeak like me (yaya big height differences)
- his scruff
- dat nose
- those cheekbones
- that freaking scar
- his eyes, his gorgeously green eyes
- pretty much everything about cullen
- naked cullen
You…you just hit me right in the feels…that…I NEED THAT TO HAPPEN!!
oh my GOD jfkd;kl;afdlk *cries forever*
I AM A MESS. *squeaks*